What is the best way to contact Dyson - Corrale repair needed. | Dyson Community
Solved

What is the best way to contact Dyson - Corrale repair needed.

• 10 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Can anyone help.. I have Coralle straighteners worth £400 which are still in warranty, however they don't work! Trying to contact Dyson is impossible.. the chat doesn't work, no phone lines and a WhatsApp service that isn't fit for purpose!

Any suggestions?? I will need to buy a new pair which as a new mom is an expense I cant afford 

(Edited By Moderator - Title Updated/Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Charliebrown 11 August 2023, 15:18

View original

7 replies

Hey!! Oh god, I know that feeling!! If you’re in the UK, they’ve got a service outage on their phonelines. The CM dropped a note two days back! UK Helpline Unavailable 8/8/23 - Anyone know why? | Dyson Community

Try their WhatsApp, they don’t message back instantly, but you’ll get to speak to someone! 

Good luck Girl! 

I've tried all the troubleshooting guides, I have tried their WhatsApp and after 4 days of intermittent replies I don't feel as though I'm moving forward! I will need to buy a new pair to cover the ones that currently don't work!

What a nightmare 😒

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I’d persist. You’ve paid for the warranty cover. A claim/replacement product could take up to 7-days to reach you, depending on your location. If the need is so great, this extra time will add to that. Might be worth getting a second pair either way. 

Thanks for reply! It just feels like that 7 days could be a few weeks away yet! If you pay so much for one product I think you expect more of an customer experience apose to what seems like alot of agro 🤨

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I agree. If you’re in the UK, it’s a little more tricky at the moment. They’ve got technical issue with their helpline. If it’s unrepairable or a replacement part won’t fix it, they’ll need to replace it. Out of interest, have you checked on their support site? Support | Customer Service | Contact Us | Dyson

I finally have a date for my straighteners to be collected! Thank you so much for your help! Much appreciated x

I finally have a date for my straighteners to be collected! Thank you so much for your help! Much appreciated x

Great news :)