Cordless - Replacement Part - Void of warranty | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless - Replacement Part - Void of warranty

Userlevel 1
Badge

I cannot receive a replacement wand and they sent a wrong wand that fts but its wrong for my dyson and caused further damage how could they overlook all this? I'm sad big company let all this slip up.

(Edited by moderator – Title amended and Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 3 November 2022, 22:16

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi, 

I’ve read your previous articles and replies, and see your frustrations with Dyson. 

How about sending an email or call their phone support again and explain the whole situation? I’m sure one of their Helpline members would do something to result a safisfactory outcome. They have a supervisor and the resolutions team which would be the highest and being the final point of contact. 

Definately give them a call and I hope everything goes well. I had most of my issues resolved by the upper level and they would provide you a reasonable answer.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have and they do not have replacement needed how do they not have a part they warranty a mistake yes and bad business?

I do find it hard to believe they haven’t offered you an alternative option! As @Jay suggested, I’d be almost demanding they escalate this to a more senior team member. 

We love Dyson and their customer service is usually second to none! Maybe you’re speaking to someone new.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes maybe I was on the phone for three hrs then she disconnected before resolving my issue

Dyson Italian replied quickly. Always stock when ordered. Maybe just you. 

Have you checked website order stock?

You’ve posted across a few different questions on the same subject, it’s a little confusing to ID the machine you have. I think it’s the Dyson sv16 oversize!? Correct me if wrong.  

I’ve checked the UK website. They have stock. 
https://www.dyson.co.uk/spare-parts/vacuum-cleaners/cordless/outsize 

Which country are you ordering from?

Userlevel 1
Badge

This is. my point you can purchase but when they replace it via warranty they say they are out of stack  I think they are onto something if they know it will continuously break its real convienet to say there at of stock when it's a warranty replacement but you can buy one .Very bad business 

There has to be a reasonable explication here. I’ve been an owner for over 10 years, had a variety of their products and never known dyson to restrict parts. It doesn’t make sense, especially if the consumer can see stock online.

Stock Isn’t universal, they can’t ship internationally and to spend three hours on the phone to their service sounds a little far fetched.

Which country are you in? As I’ve always had a great experience with Dyson in the UK! 

Hi

A little late to this discussion!

It’s a little confusing, there is stock, but Dyson are saying you can’t have it? Doesn’t sound like the Dyson I know. 

Have you got a transcript of the conversation or even screenshots of a WhatsApp message? I know the CM would be keen to follow it up if you have. 

Next thought, what are you expecting from the forum? It seems all the suggestions we’ve offered you’ve already tried or retort with another complaint. 

Kirby. 

Why do you delete these messages?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Why do you delete these messages?

Hi @Family

Thanks for the question.

As I have advised you via a private message, this post is in breach of our Community behaviours, specifically point 7. 

Please familiarise yourself with all of the guidelines when posting in the future, so that everyone has a respectful and enjoyable experience.  

Thank you. 

Stuart