Dyson Micro Coredless Vacuum CRACKS on handle | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Micro Coredless Vacuum CRACKS on handle

• 12 March 2024
  • 3 replies

My Dyson Micro has cracks on the handle after 6 months of using it everyday. Vacuum has never been dropped and of course, for its price, you’ll handle it with utmost care.

I have brought the unit back to my service centre here in the Philippines and it’s been two weeks since.

I, from time to time ask for at least a detailed update about the status my vacuum. However, I have only been receiving templated messages through email and viber. Is this a topnotch customer service?

This is clearly not what I am expecting from a VERY EXPENSIVE vacuum cleaner. I am also very much aware that this is not the first time Dyson encountered such issue. Wondering what’s causing them delay to monitor/fix/REPLACE (?) my unit that is still under warranty?

Now I’m thinking, is Dyson just a hype?

icon

Best answer by Jack 13 March 2024, 13:44

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

​Hi @samvelasco,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for letting us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in processing your machine’s repair.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in the Philippines. 

You can find contact information for local Customer Care on Dyson.ph 

Even if I try to make a conversation, I have been receiving templated replies only. It’s so so hard to reach out. This is very frustrating.

Hello,

Our cordless vacuum has twice now suffered with cracks to the wand within 6 months. It’s very disappointing and seems like a regular issue.