Help identifying part | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Help identifying part

• 18 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi 

Dyson Ball Animal 2

The connector to the wand attachment has snapped, is there a spare part of this or do you know if that is covered by my warrenty with Dyson.  

Thanks in advance for any help

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @AndyTiger13,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Sorry to see this has happened, but your machine is likely to be within the free 5-year guarantee period for Dyson corded upright and cylinder vacuums.

So we can help organise a replacement part, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Thanks Jack, much appreciated.  I will do that later today

Hi,

For the Dyson Ball Animal 2, you can check if the connector to the wand attachment is available as a spare part by visiting the Dyson website or contacting their customer service. As for warranty coverage, it typically depends on the nature of the damage and the terms of your warranty. If your vacuum is still under warranty and the damage is due to a manufacturing defect, it should be covered. I recommend reaching out to Dyson support with your warranty details for a definitive answer.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, contacted Dyson and they replaced the machine under warrenty as no spart part was availabe.  Very good service, all sorted in less then 20m on the chat and delivered the new one and took the old away in a couple of days.